Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Start

I am going to start posting a workout of the day for people who are interested.  These will be workouts designed for me at my fitness level.  The workout should be scaled down to your fitness level or limitations, I can recommend subs or regressions if you desire.  My main focus in my training now is speed and power but I will not neglect strength and conditioning work.  I am on a mission to better my L-sit/L-hang and handstands.  Overall, I want to be awesome in everything but certain weaknesses need attention.  Please give questions, feedback and workout results!!
These workouts are designed for advanced fitness levels please modify if needed.  Do not let ego cause injury.  Perfect the basics; air squats, deadlifts, presses, etc. 
 Form > Everything else

13/12
Prep:
10 Hollow Rocks
3 Pose Drills-20 reps then run 25-50m;
15 Shoulder Circles forward and backward
15 Butt kicks
5-5 sec hold Runners stretch

Workout:
3 Rounds for time:
Run 100m
50 Push-ups
Run 100m
50 Sit-ups (Abmat with hands on shoulders)
Run 100m
50 Air Squats
Run 100m
50 Walking Lunges

Post workout:
Stretch and Foam roll

Matt B. Time: 23:53

No comments:

Post a Comment