Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Skillz

My wife and I have dubbed February the month of Burpees.  Feb 1st do 10 Burpees, Feb 2nd -20 Burpees, Feb 3rd -30 Burpees,............. Feb 29th 290 Burpees.  You are allowed to modify the movement to your fitness level.  I will incorporate some in my WODs and also do them seperately throughout the day.  I will also use different variations (burpee to candlestick, burpees box jumps, burpees pull-up, burpee broad jump etc.).  Get Creative
AM:
Pre:
Shoulder/Hip Mobility

WOD: 
10 Min. Practice Skin The Cat (Rings)
10 Min. Practice Muscle Up (Rings)

2 Min. Max Double Unders

Post:
Stretch

Matt B: 162 Double Unders

PM:
Pre:
Foam Roll
Hip Distraction (band)
Ankle Distraction

For Quality:
50 Hollow Rocks
10 Burpee to Candlestick

Post:
Static Stretch:
Accumulate 2 min. each side of Side Split






No comments:

Post a Comment