Friday, January 31, 2014

Equipment Malfunction

WOD:
A- Flight Simulator-Double Unders  http://matttrainingrj.blogspot.com.br/search?q=Flight+Simulator
(10 min. time cap) ended on the 2nd series of 40.
B- 3x10 Strict Pull-Ups (ledge)
C- 3x10 Tuck Jumps
D- For Time 1000 foot Farmer's Walk w/ 24kg DB and/or KB, every break 50 Push-Ups
After the start I realized that I had a 28kg DB w/ my 24kg KB...oh well kept rolling, then at the 500 ft mark the weights fell off my cheap adjustable dumbbell!! I was going to stop @500ft anyway so I did the 50 Push-Ups (unbroken) and ended the WOD there around the 4 min. mark.  I didn't want to deal w/ the shit if it fell again.
E- 3x8 Single Arm/ Single Leg RDL @28kg DB
F- Trigger Point-adductors, tfl. Lax ball-glutes. Band distraction achilles/start of calf.

No comments:

Post a Comment